Sunday, November 13, 2011

What Can YOU Write in 6 Sentences?

Hi everyone,

It's that time again on Mystery Writers Unite to see WHAT YOU CAN WRITE IN 6 SENTENCES! It's just for fun and nobody wins a prize or is judged in any way. Get your creative juices flowing and see what you can come up with in your 6 sentences!!

Here is my submission:

The rain continues to fall against the windowsill of my room, matching my dark mood. I don't recall how long I've been sitting here nor do I care. I'm certain that they must be wondering where I am by now but it wouldn't seem they are concerned enough to come looking for me. Part of me doesn't really want them to anyway. I'm alone in this room and for now I like it that way. Plus, if they found me here they would have far to many questions that I'm not ready to answer.

Have a great day!

Becky

No comments: