Sunday, November 20, 2011

What can YOU Write in 6 Sentences?

Hi everyone,

This is a fun thing to try and do and I'm fairly certain one of my earlier posts proved just how jiggy and silly you can get with it. Take a wack at it and see WHAT YOU CAN WRITE IN SIX SENTENCES!

Here is my submission:

I was waiting on the curb for him to show up and I was cold and feeling a bit impatient because he was late. I had somewhere I had to be...didn't he realize his tardiness was causing me anxiety? Today wasn't a great day for this to happen as it had already been a long drawn out day, testing my patience in all kinds of ways. The voice in my head, you know the one I'm talking about, is screaming at me because I'm going to be late. How is it that this little voice thinks this is my fault? Suddenly I see him down the block and that's when I tell that little voice in my head to shut up!

See, it's fun...not painful :-) 

Have a great day!

Becky

No comments: