Friday, September 30, 2011

Product Review - The Crime Writer's Reference Guide: 1001 Tips for Writing the Perfect Murder

Good morning and Happy Friday!!

I don't know how the rest of you started out writing about murder and mystery but when I started writing my book, I felt a bit lost as to what wording to use to make sure that what I was writing would play out like a real scene and would be engaging and "real" to the reader. Being that I'm not a police officer, a lawyer or a crimnologist this proved to be difficult at times. How does an investiagtion play out, what happens in court, etc. All of these questions needed to have answers and that is where The Crime Writer's Reference Guide: 1001 Tips for Writing the Perfect Murder is most helpful!







Even if you've already published your first book, this book is a handy little reference guide to have on hand when you need to ampu up a scene or two or just need to make sure you have the facts right. It's filled with great tips on investigating, cops, the courts, illegal drugs, the prison system and crime. Certainly worth the small investment!

Happy writing and reading to all!!

Becky

No comments: