- Trying to meet their current deadlines while marking to existing and new reader base.
- Trying to switch from one task to another and even sometimes one project to another without getting distracted.
- Trying to avoid setting unrealistic expectations but then not setting the bar high enough all in the name of avoiding that terrible feeling one gets when they don’t meet a goal.
- Trying to be flexible enough to be able to deal with unforeseen events that inevitably croup up in our day-to-day lives while still having enough structure to reach their goals.
- Trying to perfect the ability to be able to be able to multitask and work on multiple projects.
Now, I’m not saying I have all the answers, but I do have some strategies that I’ve come across in researching this subject and some others that I practice myself that I thought I would share with all of you.