Sunday, December 4, 2011

What can YOU Write in 6 Sentences?

Hi everyone,

Here are my six sentences for this week :-)

I had to go to the dentist recently to have a wisdom tooth removed. I will let you in on a little secret - I hate going to the dentist and need to take at least three Ativan just to let them clean my teeth. I didn't take anything for this particular appointment because I figured why bother since I'm going to be put to sleep anyway. How was I to know that my waiting time to get into the appointment was going to be double the wait because they happen to be short staffed? By the time I got into the chair not only was I nervous but I was also a little annoyed. The good news is that once they got started I was put out and it was over before I knew what happened.

What can YOU write in 6 sentences? Give it a try :-)

Becky

No comments: