Sunday, December 18, 2011

What Can YOU Write in 6 Sentences?

Hi everyone,

KIRSTEN AND MOLLY
I usually pick some fairly dark, deep passage to share and was hoping maybe I could try something more upbeat and happy for a change :-)

As I sit here preparing posts for the MYSTERY WRITERS UNITE blog, I can hear my eight year old daughter, Kirsten,  playing with our four month old American Cocker Spaniel, Molly. Kirsten keeps running from one end of the house and of course Molly takes the bait each time and is hot on Kirsten's heels. During this time Kirsten's laughter and squeals fill the air and it's like music to my ears. The laughter is so real and raw and you can tell it comes from deep within and bursts through the surface sure and strong. Molly during this time surprisingly enough is quiet - she does not bark or cry but just enjoys the play time being provided. I love that they are entertaining each other; growing and learning.

What can YOU write in six sentences? Give it a try!

No comments: