Monday, November 7, 2011

MYSTERY WRITERS UNITE ~ NEWS, NEWS, NEWS!!

Hi everyone,

I'm so excited!! Now that I've had the MYSTERY WRITERS UNITE blog running for a period of time, I'm starting to get my footing and a feel for it and have to admit that it is a lot of fun and a challenge to produce material every day.  I do my best to make sure that the MYSTERY WRITERS UNITE blog is a great blog with good content and interesting things to read, ponder and hopefully provoke you to post a comment and visit again and again. QUITE SIMPLY: I WANT MYSTERY WRITERS UNITE TO BECOME THE #1 WRITING BLOG ON THE INTERNET!! In order to accomplish this, there is always something to do from approaching guest bloggers, to conducting author interviews and of course conducting research, writing, editing, posting, and, and, and....lol

To be honest, I've been so bogged down working and promoting the MYSTERY WRITERS UNITE blog (A HUGE THANK YOU TO ALL MY SUPPORTS, VISITORS AND FRIENDS AS YOU MAKE IT ALL WORTHWHILE!!) that I thought it would be a great idea to bring on a partner. It is with great happiness and pleasure to announce that Kate Burns, author of The Ophelia Trap, has graciously agreed to accept this challenge and is now a co-author at MYSTERY WRITERS UNITE. Kate will be posting to the blog on a regular weekly basis on Tuesday's and Thursday's and I hope you enjoy her posts :-)

Kate Burns
In addition to now having a partner in crime, it has been decided that "Poetry Corner ~ Calling all POETS" will be a weekly featured post on Saturday's and "What Can YOU Write in 6 Sentences?" will be a weekly featured post on Sunday's. I LOVE these posts because they encourage visitors to be interactive and provide samples of their work! Great fun! Great way to learn! Please visit and take part when you can!

Lastly, you may have noticed some great changes going on at MYSTERY WRITERS UNITE - a couple new pages have been added to the site and not only do we encourage you to check them out but we would also ask if you have something you would like us to add (an upcoming event, a book release) please send us a message and let us know and we would be happy to include it on the site.

Looking forward to hearing from you and please join me in welcoming Kate Burns to MYSTERY WRITERS UNITE!

Becky & Kate





2 comments:

Kate Burns said...

What a warm welcome! Thanks, Becky. I will do my very best to live up to this incredible honour.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, you two!