Sunday, January 22, 2012

What Can YOU Write in 6 Sentences?

Hi everyone,

I can't believe it but after two weeks of the survey being active on the site and leaving it up to YOU to decide what kind of content you would like to see....well, there have only been 5 votes (THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!). To be honest, I thought there would have been more considering we have over 1000 page views a week.


Why is it so hard to get feedback from viewers? They come and they visit but seldom do people post a comment or, as in this case, take a few seconds of their time to cast a vote to help determine what kind of content this site will have for them in the future. I put in a lot of time and effort into this site and the limited interaction from our readers is frustrating (yes, that is a depiction of me pulling out my hair...lol). 

I'm going to give it a couple more weeks and see if the numbers improve. If they don't, then I think I will cancel Sunday posts all together.


If you want to cast your vote, check out the choices available by clicking here: Sunday Content Vote

Have a great day everyone!

Becky

No comments: