Saturday, October 1, 2011

Blogs of Interest

Good morning or should I say afternoon everyone! I LOVE the weekends :-)

Some of you may have noticed that I keep changing the blog's look and that is because I'm figuring out what I like, what works and what doesn't work. I've been visiting other blogs and the list of "Blogs of Interest" is growing as a result. I don't add every writing blog I come across, just the really good ones!

Of these, Jungle Red Writers really stood out and caught my attention probably because it is written by eight sassy like minded women, of which I am one and because this blog is filled with interesting content that gets my attention and gears moving - it makes me think and I like that. This blog has been active since March of 2007 and is well established and if you enjoy writing you should really check it out. Trust me, I know they certainly don't need me to give them my approval but their blog really impressed me and I hope that my Mystery Writers Unite blog will be just as popular as their site one day -- you've given me something to aspire too. Thanks ladies!!

Hope everyone is having a great Saturday :-)

Becky

No comments: